Thanks for another great year of The Rheumatism Society of the District of Columbia!
We would like to give a warm thanks to our outgoing President, Dr. Larry Jung, for helping make this year's society endeavours a great success. Also, we want to welcome our new President, Dr. Anu Sharma, and look forward to an exciting line up of fantastic speakers and programs.
Thanks to everyone who paid dues so far this past season. Remember, is still not to late to pay dues for the 2013-2014 cycle. Dues for the 2014-2015 year will begin on September 1st, 2014. You can pay online, or at one of the dinner programs via personal check or credit card with Ethel Sauro.
New user? Register
- The DC Rheumatism Society as well as this website are funded in part through coorporate sponsorship. If you would like information about becoming a sponsor, click here.
- The 2014 Annual Fellows Forum was a great success! A special thanks to this year's keynote speaker, Dr. Brian Mandell from the Cleveland Clinic. To learn more about this years program and to see winners of the research and poster competetion, click here.
- Don't forget to pay your dues! Thanks to everyone who paid last season. Remember, you can pay dues online, or at one of the dinner programs via personal check or credit card with Ethel Sauro.
- We are working on this years list of programs. Check back soon to see which great speakers we plan to have come to DC!
- Remember to check your research updates and if a study is no longer active, please remove it from the research page.